1. Machine model is not limited. Only allowed to use single CPU core.
2. Input is random generated, with random seed determined by all participants.
3. The input file consists 1000 25x25 nonogram questions. The ratio of black cell is ranging from 0.5 to 0.35 in order. (This means that the difficulty of puzzles is roughly increasing in input order.)
4. Each program solve these puzzles in order (cannot skip) in 70 minutes.
5. For the puzzles with multiple solutions, the program only need to generate 1 solution.
6. The rank is determined by the number of solved puzzles. If there are two groups have the same number of solved puzzles, determined by the times of solved puzzles.
|LalaFrogKK||陳干越 郭青樺 康皓華 孫德中||NCTU|
|TheUninitiated||葉家郡 洪俊豪 劉曉青||NTCU|
Random generator: boardgen.py
The seed and command to generate input:
./boardgen.py 25 1000 0.5 0.35 556618396385245461349875
The random generated file: tcga2013-question, tcga2013-solution