1. Machine model is not limited. Only allowed to use single CPU core.
2. Input is random generated, with random seed determined by all participants.
3. The input file consists 1000 25x25 nonogram questions. The ratio of black cell is ranging from 0.5 to 0.35 in order. (This means that the difficulty of puzzles is roughly increasing in input order.)
4. Each program solve these puzzles in order (cannot skip) in 120 minutes.
5. For the puzzles with multiple solutions, the program only need to generate 1 solution.
6. The rank is determined by the number of solved puzzles. If there are two groups have the same number of solved puzzles, determined by the times of solved puzzles.
|LalaFrogKK||陳干越 郭青樺 康皓華 孫德中||NCTU|
Random generator: boardgen.py
The seed and command to generate input:
./boardgen.py 25 1000 0.5 0.35 12348971927492314321489456346332423545466575790987069
The random generated file: tcga2012-question, tcga2012-solution