1. For each program, only single CPU core is allowed. All programs ran on a 4-core 64-bit machine equipped with Intel Core i5 3570K CPU 3.40GHz, 8G memory. The OS is Windows 7.
2. Input is randomly generated, with random seed determined by all participants.
3. The input file consists 1000 25x25 nonogram questions. The ratio of black cell is ranging from 0.5 to 0.35 in order. (This means that the difficulty of puzzles is roughly increasing in input order.)
4. Each program solves these puzzles in order (cannot skip) in 120 minutes.
5. For the puzzles with multiple solutions, the program only needs to generate 1 solution.
6. The rank is determined by the number of solved puzzles. If there are two groups have the same number of solved puzzles, determined by the times of solved puzzles.
|LalaFrogKK||陳干越 郭青樺 康皓華 孫德中||NCTU|
Random generator: boardgen.py
The seed and command to generate input:
./boardgen.py 25 1000 0.5 0.35 561215486123545620000000000000000000000000101010111
The random generated file: taai2014-question, taai2014-solution