In the tournaments, the game rules of the game are as follows, and will be confirmed in the council
with team leaders before the game:
- Each program designed by one team can register once in a tournament.
- In each team, at least one player on behalf of the team
acts as an operator who operates the program.
If none can act as an operator, the team can request the sponsor to help operate, but the team will
be charged for a double price of registration.
- Every team has to attend the council before the tournament,
and all specific rules will be determined in this council.
- Except for specific games, the Swiss system is used normally
with four rounds. For each game, the winner gets 2 points and the loser gets nothing;
both gets 1 point for a draw.
- If a player wants to change the operating system or need to adjust
anything during the game play, he must get the permission from the referee first.
- While playing, screens of both side should be visible
to each other.
- If the program crashes during the game play,
it should be reloaded to go on playing under the referee's approval before the time is up.
- After every game, both side need to hand in the records
of the game.
- If there is any controversy during the game, the referee
the final decision.